Friday, March 4, 2011

ITS A POST-GRAD'S LIFE! ^^

i tried myself so hard to be positive
yet i cant be enough positively thinking, so i calibrated myself to neutral, isoelectric


hohohhohohooh
why i suddenly urged to post about my post-grad life?
in fact, i didn't feel like havin life anymore.
kinda regretting? nope. if i were to rate my regret-o-meter, from 1 to 10, 
given 1 the lowest and 10 the highest
i would say my ranking now is at 4. 
a lil bit regret, but tend to survive and struggle more


now suddenly i missed my undergrad life... (errr, somehow i missed my school life also)


during my undergrad, i still have time to skip class
chit-chatting, 18h FB-ing (in weekend)
not to mention, copying and paraphrasing lab reports (method, results and discussion parts)
eating out and loitering at Sri Serdang McD (the nearest, just few minutes walk from UPM)
watching movies with my illegal DVD towkey (aka my friend lor)
planning to backstab ppl who backstab me
there were so many things i could've done with my friends
(i miss u girls!)


then the G-day came....our graduation, marked our merely 3 years of undergrad struggles (MERELY)
sad to say farewell to my fellow friends, classmates, lecturers...
although i've already planned to do post-grad studies later on
its still sad to leave the ones u usually cling on, like magnet


so here i'm now,at the same U (not same place though) studying post-grad
experimenting, typing, surfing, eating, almost everything done in the lab (include sleeping also)
almost got no life hohohoho


my regular routine: 
morning (until 9am) still sleeping
9am woke up hurriedly, rushing to bath etc
10-11am regular time i arrives in lab
11am probably still havin breakfast, or brunch (breakfast + lunch)
work work work
searching for time (i don't have watch, lazy to look at handphone also)
oh, almost 3pm , go search for lunch (perhaps lunner = lunch + dinner)
work work work
rest awhile, dinner (sometimes no)
11pm , oh need to thumb out, go back go back
12am - supper (cant sleep bcoz too hungry)
3am - why still cant sleep? eye eye pls close! (while banging my hamster's cage, telling them to stop running wheel)
and then, the cycle returns to where it begins....(oh dah pagi dah?)




here are some familiar phrases i will be hearing from now on, until i finish study ( i bet)


me: err prof, i think i need a short vacation. perhaps a few days???
SV: uh vacation? no la, i think u shud finish work 1st...this month u shud finish ur target work..after that, i'll give u some leave...or maybe i give u to LIVE in the lab?




SV: your progress is sooooo SLOW... i thought last time, 6months was already soooo LONG, but how come u did ALMOST 1 year still not finish?
me: errr, maybe it was my fault.. i think i need to improve on my techniques whatsoever....
SV ; ah yes yes yes..shud improve more...just don't break any column anymore




SV: i came this morning to the lab, and u were not around? where were u?
me: u came this morning? i was in the lab the whole morning.
SV: how come i didnt see u?
me: perhaps i am so small, u didnt noticed me near the fume hood...but i saw u talking with another student (safe answer)
SV: really? oh maybe u shud eat more..shud de-worm yourself, so skinny i think all worms eat your food not you 
me: ..........
*actually i came late that morning, when i arrived in lab, she was standing near my workplace...so i just kept quiet near the fume hood until she's gone, hohohohoh)




SV: oh i was trying to find u this morning but u were not around..
me: maybe i was in toilet....(gulp)
SV: don't kidding la, aiyah i search u in the toilet also got nobody...WHERE WERE U??? (she also search me in toilet????)
me: oh, actually this morning i had my car repaired..since workshop opens at 10, err, also got traffic jam...
SV: got traffic jam in UPM?
me: erm yah, a lil bit. but i still come rite? (buat muka kesian)
SV: actually i dont mind what time u come and what time u leave, as long as u come everyday to lab...bla bla bla..(forgot)...but since ur progress now is slowing down, i think u need to come early to lab, be in the lab 24hours bla bla bla....(simplified this, i meant she said i shud come early lor...work everyday lor...)...got it?
me: err ya..got it got it...
*came out from the room, feeling like digging myself a graveyard...tsk.... but i think thats ok lor...my fault...
(quickly then resume to work)




me: prof, i need u to sign this. (handing the RO form)
SV: what is THIS?
me: errr...an RO?
SV: ya ya i know...let me see...column....RM2300???? so expensive! why buy this thing?
me: errrr...bcoz i was so rajin, work very hard on fractionation, almost non-stop until today i realized the column already cracked a bit...so i decided to reserved a new one....
SV: so u meant u broke the column? nevermind i'll sign it...just make sure u handle it very-very carefully
*when the column arrives, 
SV: good thing that the column has arrived, now that u will not slack off anymore (i didn't! T,T)...don't break column anymore or i'll break your neck uh (wicked face hohoho, kena ugut)
me: ............. (quickly continue to work)




ok, as i said i'm now in neutral mode, so i feel a lil bit relaxed excited after typing this..hohoh...
not saying that i'm regretting, but its more to expressing, this is the reality of post-grad life
every post-grad student must have this kind of experience hahaha
(not to mention Jorge Cham also, he can draw his post-grad life into comics!)


perhaps i can be the next writer/artist for phd.comics hahahaha..

No comments: