Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I LOVE MONDAY!!!!!

U GUYS WILL BE WONDERING
WHY I SUDDENLY LOVES MONDAY
WHEN ALMOST EVERYBODY HATES MONDAY


YESTERDAY WAS MONDAY (ITS OBVIOUS)
AND TODAY IS TUESDAY (AGAIN, SOOO OBVIOUS)


MY MONDAY YESTERDAY WAS A NICE MONDAY I EVER HAD (REALLY?)
BECOZ NOTHING BAD HAPPENED YESTERDAY
EVERYTHING WENT OUT SO SMOOTH
SO SMOOTH THAT I CAN SLEEP AND DREAM WELL


HOW ABOUT TODAY? (TUESDAY)
OH MAN IT WAS SUCK!
HERE HOW MY TUESDAY GOES:

6.00am = woke up, and sleep back 10minutes later
8.05am = woke up again, decided to play FB games awhile
9.00am = get ready to go for lab (with high working enthusiasm)
9.59am = waiting in the car, WTH the MightyWhite van parked BEHIND my car???
10.15am = oh cannot tahan anymore, have to ask the man to move
10.20am = bus driver kesian with me, so he moved the bus, AND FINALLY FREE TO GO
10.25am = arrive at the roundabout. got something on the road so i skipped the roundabout
10.26am = kena tahan with the keselamatan people.there were 2 cars in front me, about 7 cars behind me     who skipped the roundabout. 10 CARS KENA SAMAN IN A GO, AND THE  KESELAMATAN PEOPLE LAUGH LIKE WINNING BIG LOTTERY
10.45am = still at the roadside, waiting them to finish write our surat saman
10.46am = oh, my supervisor called thrice. but cannot pickup the phone because it was at the back T,T
11.00am = pecut laju2 kaw2 to the next traffic light, got 1 crazy car jalan kiri kanan dunno where to go..then  accidentally smashed his car from behind wahhahaha...luckily he didnt ask anything because it  was his fault for suddenly entering my lane at wrong time..(and his roadtax already 2months expired)
11.30am = finally arrived in the lab after almost 2 hours on the road.
11.31am = meet supervisor.kena perli becoz come late to lab (if only she knew what happen to me T,T)

OH I DONT WANT TO WRITE ANYMORE! T,T


can i jump off  the building?? T,T

1 comment:

江湖人称郭小侠 said...

ooh, monday is really a good day~ haha....hope u wil hv a good wednesday too :D